Dobbs Equipment is an authorized provider of warranty on new John Deere Construction Equipment and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) engines. Dobbs Equipment offers a variety of warranty and extended warranty programs. Visit your local store for more warranty information.
A standard warranty covers defects in material or workmanship in construction and forestry equipment. But these days, many machine owners want more protection. Whether it’s because of machine application or a way to minimize the risk of doing business, extended warranties are an excellent way to protect your cash flow. John Deere also offers the StructurAll™ warranty that goes above and beyond the standard warranties. The StructurAll warranty provides three years or 10,000 hours of “no-fear” coverage on major machine structures as installed at the factory free of charge, including booms, Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS), and mainframes.
Some items are not covered by Extended Warranty, including but not limited to:
- Ground-engaging tools such as cutting edges and bucket teeth.
- Maintenance items such as oil and filters.
- Hydraulic pressure checks and adjustments.
- Wear items such as undercarriage components, pin and bushing joints, tires, rubber tracks, or bulbs.
- Hauling expenses, travel time, mileage, overtime or second shift.