333G-Compact Track Loader
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1680 kg (3,700 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 74.6 kW (100 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 72.0 kW (96.6 hp)
- Operating Weight: 5493 kg (12,100 lb.)
Increase your machine’s versatility with John Deere’s wide array of attachment offerings
With over 100 attachments offered in the John Deere portfolio you can make the most out of your skid steer by equipping it with a number of popular attachments.
- Increased auxiliary hydraulic flows and power over previous models enable greater performance while running attachments and optional high-flow hydraulics lets operators add things like snow blowers, rotary cutters, or brooms
- Internally mounted auxiliary couplers and CORDURA® fabric sleeves mean that couplers and hoses are better protected from damage
- Optional electrically actuated Quik-Tatch™ enables some attachment connecting to take place within the cab reducing the need for exiting and re-entering the cab to manually connect attachments.
- Creep control (offered within the Joystick Performance Package) allows operators to perform precise tasks that require full hydraulic flow and power while running at lower travel speeds
For additional information on attachments and compatibility, check out the John Deere attachments guide.
CORDURA is a trademark of INVISTA North America, LLC.
Enjoy all day comfort with the spacious and ergonomically friendly cab
The spacious and pressurized cab means operators can stay fresh throughout the entire workday through designs that minimize noise levels and keep water and dust out. Switchable controls allow an operator to choose the pattern they prefer (ISO, H-pattern, foot controls, or ISO plus foot controls) meaning they can get to work quicker and easier.
- The ergonomic design includes a larger and continuous footwell to allow for extra room and repositioning of the operator’s feet to maximize comfort
- Controls are in operator-friendly locations that allow for repetitive movements to take place easier meaning that operators will not tire out as quick throughout the day
- Multiple slip-resistant steps and six handles mounted on the interior and exterior of the machine result in a safer and more natural way to get in and out of the cab
- Expertly designed HVAC system with vents spaced along the side, bottom, and rear of the cab allow for work to take place in any season and keeps the operator comfortable with strategically placed vents.
Maximize productivity with the electro-hydraulic (EH) boom performance package
A: EH Self-Level (up and down)
B: EH Self-Level (up only)
C: Return to Carry (RTC)
D: Return to Dig (RTD)
E: Boom Height Kickout (BHKO)
The optional factory-installed EH boom performance package offers increased productivity through shorter cycle times for applications where repetitive boom functions are common by automating these functions and setting them to match operator preference from inside the cab.
- RTD allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to their designated ready-to-work position RTC allows the operator to use the joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position
- BHKO allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height
- Electronic Self-Level (ESL) allows the Self-Level to work during boom up and down, unlike the hydraulic Self-Level option that works only on boom up
Productivity enhancements that benefit every job
CTL’s have enhanced features that result in higher productivity in applications like V-pattern truck loading, bale handling, and grading when compared to the competition.
- Increased bucket breakout forces result in better handling of pallets of pavers or other heavy materials in addition to helping heap the bucket with larger loads.
- Anti-stall feature monitors engine load to quickly prevent the engine from stalling allowing the operator to use the maximum horsepower efficiently when pushing large amounts of material
- Differential steering allows the operator to maintain speed and traction when pushing through a turn
- Standard two-speed drivetrain delivers travel speeds up to 8 mph that allow operators to get from one side of the job to the other much quicker
Ease of serviceability allows you to spend more time completing the tasks at hand
Enhanced serviceability features and ease of access to daily and preventative maintenance points ensures that these tasks do not significantly cut into working hours
- The hood tilts up for ground level access to the dipstick, fuel and fluid filler necks, filters, and see-through reservoirs
- The cab can swing up and out of the way in less than five minutes for wide-open drivetrain access. A single person can safely and efficiently lift the boom and lock it out, exit the machine, raise the cab, and remove the footwell.
- Removable metal side panels on the left and rear are lightweight and perforated with handles at optimized lifting points.
- The removal of the footwell with just six total nuts and bolts allows for easy cleaning of dirt and debris that enters the cab.
Achieve Superior Accuracy and Efficiency with Grade Control Offerings
The SmartGrade 333G compact track loader is the industry’s first fully integrated 3D grade control solution on a compact track loader. This solution integrates precision 3D grade control technology from the factory while maintaining the existing versatility and productivity capabilities of the existing 333G CTL.
SmartGrade Ready with Slope Control is an entry level grade control system on the 333G CTL that assists operators in grading smooth planar surfaces. Slope Control has settings that allow for real-time cross slope and/or main fall slope percentages to be displayed on the Deere monitor.
- Eliminates masts and cables from the blade improving visibility and reducing damage or potential for theft and helps increase productivity of inexperienced operators by taking the guess work out of finish grading
- The size of the 333G CTL makes it easy to transport from jobsite to jobsite without the hassle of scheduling shipping and lower mobilization costs versus larger trucking that is required for large pieces of equipment
- Due to its smaller footprint when compared to crawler dozers and motor graders, this machine can grade in tighter spaces
- The Deere designed and built 6-way dozer blade attachment is robust enough to cut rough grade but also smooth enough to do precision fine grading and is included in both SmartGrade and Slope Control offerings
- Overall, more efficient manner of cutting and spreading material to get to grade the first time and avoid rework, even in tight areas
- Slope Control provides a cost effective and accurate solution for grading flat pads and simple slopes and Auto Grade feature utilizes the current machine position or operator desired mainfall and/or crossfall slopes to automate hydraulic functions for raising, lowering, and tilting the blade
- Laser Slope Control provides a cost effective and precise solution for grading flat pads and simple slopes both in outdoor and indoor settings
- With just the push of a button on the SSM, DozerMode can be enabled to allow the machine controls to function like those on a crawler dozer.
- EZ Grade software stabilizes the blade for smoother grading while operating manually
Excellent visibility for increased situational and jobsite awareness
Enhanced visibility features enable the operator to view the jobsite to be as precise and productive as possible while also increasing jobsite awareness.
- Optional deluxe LED lighting provides increased visibility early in the morning or at night over the standard halogen package.
- Clear sight from the seat under the boom arms to see the tires, even when the boom is down and great visibility to the cutting edges and Quik-Tatch™ lock and unlock indicators.
- Rear view camera, low-sloped hood and a high cross-tube on the upper-linkage result in unmatched rear visibility.