JDLink™ Machine Monitoring System
Manage multiple machines from one place.
Are you earning or idling? Access machine diagnostics anywhere with JDLink™. State-of-the-art telematics collect key machine data such as engine hours and idle time, and transmit to you via the Internet.
JDLink is your connection to the profitability-enhancing benefits of John Deere WorkSight. From the fleet management fundamentals of knowing the hours and location of all brands, to sending machine-health alerts and tracking machine production on Deere machines, JDLink can help you centrally, smartly manage your entire fleet and grow your business.
Why You Need JDLink
- Put the right machine on the job
- Ensure proper operation
- Enable Remote Diagnostics and Programming
- Easily track maintenance
- Quickly act on alerts
Improve Daily Operating Costs
- Prevent Theft
- Track overall fuel consumption and idle time
- Track time and fuel spent on job site
- Five years standard with most new construction equipment purchases
- Machine grouping
- Alert escalation logic
- Dealer data services/third party access
- Distance traveled
- Engine hours
- Maintenance tracking
- JDLink mobile app
- Equipment utilization and engine load levels
- Fuel consumption
- Operator Productivity indicators
- Payload and trip counter for ADTs
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Diagnostic trouble code alerts
- Remote diagnostics and programming capability
- Dual mode satellite option
- On-demand updates
Estimate the Return on Your JDLink Investment
Want to know the value of keeping your machines connected using JDLink? The return on investment calculator demonstrates the value of using JDLink to optimize your operation.
JDLink at a Glance
Your operation needs JDLink to achieve more uptime, payload accuracy and operator efficiency and less maintenance costs and unexpected repairs.
Mixed-Fleet Data Solutions
We make it easy for you to get all your telematics data in one place by collaborating with a diverse group of construction software and logistics portal providers.